All orders require pre-payment before they will be shipped. Major credit cards accepted via phone.
Minimum Order Quantity
In order to receive discounted bookstore pricing, you must order quantities of ten or more.
Naper Publishing has a 20% returns policy. All returns must be made no sooner than 30 days after the invoice date but within 6 months of order date.
- Pre-authorization is required for all returns -
The following rules apply to all book store returns:
- New books must be returned in new condition to receive a full refund. This means no writing or marking, including a name on the inside of the book.
- All components of a packaged item must come back together, unopened, and in the original shrink wrap to receive credit.
- Loose leaf items must be in the original shrink wrap.
- CDs, diskettes, pass codes and software included with a book or sold alone must be intact, unopened and in the original packaging or they will be non-returnable.
Allow two to three weeks for processing of your return.
Naper Publishing must receive notice of damaged books within 1 week of delivery.