To access or download the Instructor Resources once you have adopted our text you will need the following:
1 - Gmail or other email account registered as a Google account
If you don't have a Gmail or Google registered account you can click here create one for free.
2 - Allow our customer support team to verify you are an instructor who will be teaching from our book and provide you with access to the Instructor Resource Site.
3 - Navigate to https://drive.google.com, sign in, and look for "IM11e Instructor Resources" in your "Shared with me" folder
If you need further assistance, please contact us at: CustomerSupport@NaperPublishing.com phone: 630.615.2050 option 1
A Quick Step by Step guide to downloading files from the Instructor Resource site.
If you're new to Google Drive click here for an overview.
- Sign in to your Gmail or google account.
- Select "Drive" from the black bar across the top of the home screen
- Select the "Incoming" or "Shared with me" folder and click "IM11e Instructor Resources"
- Click the checkbox(es) next to the item(s) that you'd like to download.
- Expand the More drop-down menu, and select Download...
- If multiple items are selected, they'll be compressed into a .zip file
- Click Download