International Marketing 11e: Terpstra, Foley, Sarathy © 2016
Orders can be placed the following ways:
1. Call us at 630.615.2050
2. Email us at Sales@NaperPublishing.com
All orders require pre-payment before they will be shipped. Major credit cards accepted via phone.
Pro forma invoices can be supplied via email upon request.
Checks can be mailed to:
Naper Publishing Group, LLC
1117 Chicago Ave
Oak Park, IL 60302
Minimum Order Quantity
In order to receive discounted bookstore pricing, you must order quantities of ten or more.
Naper Publishing has a 20% returns policy. All returns must be made no sooner than 30 days after the invoice date but within 6 months of order date.
- Pre-authorization is required for all returns -
To request an RMA (Return Materials Authorization) number for items purchased from Naper Publishing Group, please contact customer service for instructions by calling (630) 615-2050 or via email at CustomerSupport@NaperPublishing.com.
All eBooks or other digital products are non-returnable even if the product has not been downloaded to your computer.
The following rules apply to all book store returns:
- New books must be returned in new condition to receive a full refund. This means no writing or marking, including a name on the inside of the book.
- All components of a packaged item must come back together, unopened, and in the original shrink wrap to receive credit.
- Loose leaf items must be in the original shrink wrap.
- CDs, diskettes, pass codes and software included with a book or sold alone must be intact, unopened and in the original packaging or they will be non-returnable.
Ship the book UPS ground or insured mail.
Postage on returns is not refundable.
Allow two to three weeks for processing of your return.
Naper Publishing must receive notice of damaged books within 1 week of delivery.