To access or download the Instructor Resources once you have adopted our text you will need the following:
(If you have already been verified as an instructor and given access, you can navigate to https://drive.google.com)
1 - Gmail or other email account registered as a Google account
If you don't have a Gmail or Google registered account you can click here create one for free.
2 - Allow our customer support team to verify you are an instructor who will be teaching from our book and provide you with access to the Instructor Resource Site.
If your sales rep hasn't already completed this step for you, please email us from the account you would like to use to access instructor resources. Once we verify you are an instructor and have adopted the text we can provide access.
3 - Navigate to https://drive.google.com, sign in, and look for "IM11e Instructor Resources" in your "Shared with me" folder
If you need further assistance, please contact us at: CustomerSupport@NaperPublishing.com phone: 630.615.2050 option 1
A Quick Step by Step guide to downloading files from the Instructor Resource site.
If you're new to Google Drive click here for an overview.
- Sign in to your Gmail or google account.
- Select "Drive" from the black bar across the top of the home screen
- Select the "Incoming" or "Shared with me" folder and click "IM11e Instructor Resources"
- Click the checkbox(es) next to the item(s) that you'd like to download.
- Expand the More drop-down menu, and select Download...
- If multiple items are selected, they'll be compressed into a .zip file
- Click Download